READINGS AND EVENTS
Thursday, February 27th 2020 from 6:30-8:45, I'm the Featured Poet at Cafe Zippy at 1502 Rucker Avenue, Everett WA. A muscial guest, TBA, and an amazing open mic!
Friday, March 27th 2020 from 7:00-9:00, I'm the Featured Poet at RASP (Redmond Association of SpokenWord) at Los Pajaros Studio Gallery at 7945 Gilman St. in Redmond.There will also be an incredible open mic!!
Wednesday, April 29th from 2:00-4:00 PM at the Freeland Library, 5495 Harbor Avenue Freeland, WA 98249-1357
"Writing Poetry Inside Out Workshop" presented by Daniel Edward Moore and Laura Coe Moore. This workshop is sponsored by the Sno-Isle Library and is free to the public with pre-registration.
- Internal development of your own voice
- Translation of that inner voice to the written page
- Polish your work through critique and the art of revision
- Create and sustain your personal connection to the publishing market
- Celebrate acceptances and rejections
Friday, Februaury 26, 2021 at 7:00 PM Pelican Bay Reading Series at Pelican Bay Books 520 Commercial Ave, Anacortes, WA.